Payment rules and payment security, confidentiality of information
Payment by bank cards is carried out through ALFA-BANK JSC and Robokassa LLP.
VISA, MasterCard, MIR cards are accepted for payment.
The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and the MIR Payment system on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels are used. The bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC and Robokassa LLP.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter bank card data: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, Additional Identification Code for MIR). All the necessary data is printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to your bank's page to enter the security code that will come to you in an SMS. If the security code has not come to you, you should contact the bank that issued you the card.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, you can found it out by contacting your bank;
- there are not enough funds to pay on a bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- bank card data entered incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card.
E-ticket refund rules
To return the ticket, you can write to email@example.com from the email address that was specified when buying the ticket. The letter must contain the buyer's full name and the reason for the return. If the buyer paid for several tickets, then specify the full name of the ticket owner to be returned. In the subject of the email, specify "Refund".
The money for the ticket is returned the way it was deposited: if you paid by credit card, the amount will be returned to the credit card, if you made a bank transfer, the money will be returned to your bank account. Depending on the payment method, the refund may take up to 10 days. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
Refund of the ticket price is carried out no later than 10 days before the date of the event.
Rules for providing an electronic ticket
After successful payment, the login information to the personal account and the electronic ticket are sent to the email address that was specified when buying the ticket. If you do not receive it within 10 minutes, write to the support chat in the lower right corner of the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card data is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our web server.
- Company name: Limited Liability Company "EVROSHOK"
- Legal address: 119313, Russia, Moscow, 95 Leninsky Prospekt, Ground floor, Room X, Office 13
- Account Number: 40702810402300012809
- TIN: 7736606509
- OGRN: 1097746495120
- Details of ALFA-BANK JSC
- BIC: 044525593
- TO/from: 30101810200000000593 in THE CENTRAL FEDERAL DISTRICT OF THE BANK OF RUSSIA
- Phone: +7 (495) 374-57-55
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Company name: Limited Liability Partnerships "EdCrunch Academy"
- Legal address: Kazakhstan Republic, Almaty, mkr. Samal-2, 91, n.p. 58
- BIN: 210140033270
- Banking details:
- KZT account no.: KZ23601A861003874151
- USD account no.: KZ44601A861003874161
- EUR account no.: KZ65601A861003874171
- RUB account no.: KZ86601A861003874181
- BC 17
- Almaty branch Halyk Bank JSC
- BIK: HSBKKZKX
- Phone: +7 (701) 345-10-59
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ticket has been added to the cart.Go to shopping cart
You have successfully completed registration.Go to your personal account