Edcrunch Glocal — DESIGNING A NEW EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Choose the track
At the call of the heart, professional preferences
or the request of the employer.
For teachers and parents who care about the psychological comfort and health of the child, are interested in modern methods and technologies of education, taking into account preferences, potential and individual characteristics.
- How to choose a method of early development for preschoolers.
- How to create the right children's animation content, applications, platforms, without going beyond the boundaries of what is allowed.
- How children do not lose themselves in the digital world and use the digital environment safely.
- Social and emotional intelligence and other key skills of the XXI century.
- How to tame digital technologies and turn gadgets into an accelerator of a child's abilities.
For employees of schools, gymnasiums and lyceums who strive to create an effective educational environment appropriate to the level of each student's development and interests.
- How to implement a methodological approach following the technological transition based on the experience of 2020.
- How to design individual educational trajectories that take into account the characteristics of each student.
- How to select digital learning and management tools that are accessible and useful for administration, teachers and students.
- The potential of new technologies in school — from artificial intelligence to voice assistants.
- Revolutionary formats of school education in the post-covid era.
For university employees and managers who are looking for new models that meet the challenges of the time.
- How to design educational programs in different formats, how much it costs and what resources are needed for this.
- How to use online content, games and simulators and develop such tools on your own.
- How to provide students with equal opportunities through personal trajectories and adaptive learning.
- Public-private partnership opportunities — from enrollment, training and support to employment.
- Evolution of models for obtaining and confirming knowledge: microcredentials, degrees, badges, certificates.
For personnel development specialists in small companies and large corporations who prefer development to hunting.
- The future of HR technologies and corporate training.
- How to use digital tools to train employees, evaluate and consolidate new skills in the workplace.
- How to choose and implement technologies for continuous professional development and competence development.
- The impact of HR analytics on business decision-making.
- How to create training content quickly.
- How to teach employees to learn.
For representatives of EdTech companies that can offer breakthrough solutions to education system.
- What is happening in EdTech: global and local trends.
- How to scale a business without losing quality.
- How to choose an effective business model and enter international markets.
- How to attract investments and effectively invest them in different education systems — from preschool to continuing education.
- Prospects and threats of public-private partnership.
Still making up the program, please check back later!ОК!
This year, you can meet more than 300 experts,
setting the agenda in the world education.
Not all speakers are here yet, we are conducting a census!ОК!
Practical seminars, expert sessions, panel discussions and master classes within the framework of five tracks.
EdCrunch Stage — we discuss global issues of education and new technologies.
EdTech Cases — representatives of EdTech companies show how their solutions work in real life.
Add performances to your favorites,
and we will recommend other events based on your interests and send notifications before you start.
All in one place without barriers: write to a speaker with a million subscribers, send a smiley face to the Minister of Education, find an investor from Silicon Valley and listen to the ideas of a young teacher from Voronezh.
Educational breaks in the edutainment format. Inspiring stories, music, announcements and votes, blitz interviews with opinion leaders in education.
Online exhibition of technologies and innovative solutions in education. Get to know EdTech products and their creators,
enter into partnerships, and negotiate
the most active participants
Watch events, chat in chats and ask questions. All this will help you earn experience and get prizes — from a Storytel subscription to a MacBook Air.
EdCrunch Award is an online course competition.
EdCrunch Award Product is a competition for the best educational products.
GESAwards is an EdTech startup competition with a final in London.
hall for 600 participants
Russian and international experts will share best practices, discuss global issues of education and new technologies. All in the format of panel discussions, battles and presentations.
No barriers to communication. Meet in the networking areas on the site and communicate with the speakers during and after their performances.
Interactive lectures, performances of artists, theatrical productions are prepared for the participants.
Practical tips from stars
and experts in education
Event announcements, gifts and
discounts from our partners
Buy tickets in advance
- access to the interactive platform edcrunch.online;
- access to the recording of all events for the year;
- certificate of the participant (only with paid participation).
Participation in the face-to-face part of the EdCrunch Glocal conference in Almaty (in case of quarantine restrictions, the ticket will give access to all the features of the "Online" tariff, we will also refund the difference in ticket prices).
- if you are a citizen of Kazakhstan — QR code in the Ashyq
application with a safe green status;
- if you are a Russian citizen — a PCR test no earlier than
72 hours before the start.
EdCrunch Glocal broadcast recordings
three or more accesses
Tickets in this category have already expired!
Please choose another category.
How do I get a free ticket to EdCrunch Glocal under the quota for state educational organizations?
- Register or log in to the personal account of the interactive EdCrunch platform.
- Confirm that you are an employee of a state educational organization (upload a certificate from your employer issued no earlier than 3 months before uploading).
- Share your plans to attend EdCrunch Glocal on social networks so that those who are interested in it will not miss the event. This is an optional condition, but we primarily consider applications with publications on social networks in which you tell why you want to participate in EdCrunch Glocal.
- As soon as our manager checks the documents, you will be sent a notification to the email address specified during registration.
The number of places for free face-to-face participation is limited. If there are no more places for full-time attendance of the conference, but your application will be processed according to all the requirements, we will provide you with access to online participation in EdCrunch Glocal.
participation in the conference?
What our speakers say
about the conference
"I'm shocked with how interesting the environment is here. It is good to see how much excitement there is around creating great distance learning materials".
"I was impressed with the conference. The way you bring together higher education, school, and government authorities. Other conferences usually have one thing only. It is great that you unite all these people".
"The most fascinating thing that happens between sessions is communication with each other".
"The most interesting and exciting thing about EdCrunch is that it brings together people from all over the world. They are rooting for learning and creating a better future. Everyone has a great desire to explore what works, how to improve the situation".
"The people gathering at the EdCrunch conference help me understand how the Russian system of higher education works and how to build into it".
"You always come to the conference hoping that some interesting thought comes to your mind. If you have learned one new thing a day, it means that day was not in vain. So, today has not been wasted either".
"EdCrunch brings together people who think about what education will be like tomorrow. The social graph that emerges after each EdCrunch is the most important thing worth coming for".
"It's crazy awesome that international experts come to EdCrunch and you can just chit-chat or have a coffee with them. The concentration of cool people per square meter is mind-blowing".
"An opportunity to sit down with someone and exchange impressions, whether it is a pure delight or a righteous indignation, a chance to go to lunch together. It is very important if you want to develop".
"Previously, the speaker used to ensure 95% of the conference success. Now, it seems the rate is only 5-10%. Rarely do people come to listen to someone's brilliant idea. Everybody comes to meet like-minded people".
Feedback from participants
about previous conferences
If you want to become a partner of the
EdCrunch Glocal conference, please write to us.
We will contact you to discuss the details.